Blue, Brown, Yellow
Shipping & Returns
For orders above 1000. Conditional Products
The Microchip Technology Inc. 24C08 is an 8K or 16K bit Electrically Erasable PROM intended for use in extended/automotive temperature ranges. The device is organized as four or eight blocks of 256 x 8-bit memory with a 2-wire serial interface. The 24C08 also has a page-write capability for up to 16 bytes of data. The 24C08 is available in the standard 8-pin DIP and both 8-lead and 14-lead surface mount SOIC packages.
• Single supply with operation from 4.5-5.5V
• Low power CMOS technology – 1 mA active current typical – 10 µA standby current typical at 5.5V
• Organized as 4 or 8 blocks of 256 bytes (4 x 256 x 8) or (8 x 256 x 8)
• 2-wire serial interface bus, I2C compatible
• Schmitt trigger, filtered inputs for noise suppression
• Output slope control to eliminate ground bounce
• 100 kHz compatibility
• Self-timed write cycle (including auto-erase)
• Page-write buffer for up to 16 bytes
• 2 ms typical write cycle time for page-write
• Hardware write protect for entire memory
• Can be operated as a serial ROM
• ESD protection > 4,000V
• 1,000,000 ERASE/WRITE cycles guaranteed
• Data retention > 200 years
• 8-pin DIP, 8-lead or 14-lead SOIC packages
• Available for extended temperature range
|All inputs and outputs w.r.t. VSS||-0.6V to VCC +1.0V|
|Storage temperature||-65°C to +150°C|
|Ambient temperature with power applied||-65°C to +125°C|
|ESD protection on all pins||≥ 4 kV|
|Soldering temperature of leads (10 seconds)||300°C|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Out of stock
Blue, Brown, Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
When selecting the delivery method, orders of in-stock items will be shipped out either the same day or next business day depending on the cut-off time listed below. Items being transferred from other global warehouses may require additional time for delivery.
Items on backorder will be despatched when they arrive back in stock. If you place an order that has one or more items on backorder you can choose whether to have all items despatched together or to receive the items currently in stock as soon as possible.
No account yet?Create an Account
There are no reviews yet.