This solder wire 500gm has good solderability, insulation resistance, No spattering and non-corrosive. Its composition is 60:40 of Tin and Lead respectively. Widely used in electrical and electronics, solder parts like a circuit board, electronics devices, and others.Fluxes formulated using high quality these Solder Wire 1mm 500g 60% Tin content have a welding speed less splash spotlight versatile features adapted to the modern electronics industry and the rapid development of welding technology needs is maintenance industry electronics enthusiasts will Preparation of material.After electrolytic tin solder’s melting purification and special refining process greatly remove the solder fine oxide inclusions and joined the antioxidant trace elements in solder products to ensure excellent quality.Features:-
- Good solderability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity.
- High activity flux makes more reliable soldering and leaves bright shiny solder joints after reflow.
- With the solder wire reel, soldering can be accomplished quickly.
- Widely applied in electrical repairs.
- Minimum Resistance
- No Additional Flux or paste is required
- No dry Solder
- Low Melting Point
- Easy to use, flows well and heats evenly.
- Wire Diameter: 1.0mm
- 60/40 Tin/Lead Solder Wire
- Flux: 2%
- SWG: 22
- Net Weight: 500g
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.