The Microchip Technology Inc. 24C02C is a 2K bit Serial Electrically Erasable PROM with a voltage range of 4.5V to 5.5V. The device is organized as a single block of 256 x 8-bit memory with a 2-wire serial interface. Low-current design permits operation with max. standby and active currents of only 5 μA and 1 mA, respectively. The device has a page write capability for up to 16 bytes of data and has fast write cycle times of only 1 ms for both byte and page writes. Functional address lines allow the connection of up to eight 24C02C devices on the same bus for up to 16K bits of contiguous EEPROM memory. The device is available in the standard 8-pin PDIP, 8-pin SOIC (3.90 mm), 8-pin 2×3 DFN and TDFN, 8-pin MSOP and TSSOP packages.
• Single-Supply with Operation from 4.5V to 5.5V
• Low-Power CMOS Technology:
– Read current 1 mA, max.
– Standby current 5 μA, max.
• 2-Wire Serial Interface, I2C™ Compatible
• Cascadable up to Eight Devices
• Schmitt Trigger Inputs for Noise Suppression
• Output Slope Control to Eliminate Ground Bounce
• 100 kHz and 400 kHz Clock Compatibility
• Fast Page or Byte Write Time 1 ms, typical
• Self-Timed Erase/Write Cycle
• 16-Byte Page Write Buffer
• Hardware Write-Protect for Upper Half of the Array (80h-FFh)
• ESD Protection >4,000V
• More than 1 Million Erase/Write Cycles
• Data Retention >200 Years
• Factory Programming Available
• Packages Include 8-lead PDIP, SOIC, TSSOP, DFN, TDFN and MSOP
• Pb-Free and RoHS Compliant
• Temperature ranges
|All inputs and outputs w.r.t. VSS||-0.6V to VCC +1.0V|
|Storage temperature||-65°C to +150°C|
|Ambient temperature with power applied||40°C to +125°C|
|ESD protection on all pins||≥ 4 kV|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|
Blue, Brown, Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Supply Voltage (VCC)||2||6||V|
|DC Input or Output Voltage (VIN, VOUT)||0||Vcc||V|
|Operating Temperature Range (TA) −4||-40||85||°C|
|Input Rise or Fall Times|
|VCC = 2.0V||1000||ns|
|VCC = 4.5V||500||ns|
|VCC = 6.0V||400||ns|